Tuesday, March 16, 2010

CenturyVintage....

Another Etsy shop, CenturyVintage for vintage and antiques, destash and great stuff to inspire....just opening (as in today) and so come visit, check back...I love my banner...Alicia Pellon (artinsomnia) has done all of mine for Artfire and Etsy,  she inspires me.  Truly....sigh, she is wonderful....I highly recommend her.............

It's all still so new, the categories aren't built yet, really.  And there are other projects on all the burners, but I wanted to check in....
okay so I have:
bonjourmadame.artfire.com
cobwebpalace.artfire.com
thecobwebpalace.etsy.com
centuryvintage.etsy.com

I will never get around to Facebook....Twitter....Plurk.....

I am really loving Creative Souls...



Till next time!
moi

2 comments:

  1. Now I had to join Creative Souls, just to take a peek around.
    I am the worst person on Earth about joining things and then forgetting about them, so maybe I can get you to help me out there - I'm already lost there and my short attention span has my mind wandering away.

    I am SOOO glad that you opened Century Vintage!
    All of your banners are beautiful, and it's hard to pick a favorite, but this new one is outstanding.
    And you know I would love to rummage around through your piles of treasure, so now I get a chance to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm lost on Creative Souls too....but there is so much to see that it hasn't mattered. It's a veritable wonderland and so I simply click myself silly...

    ReplyDelete